<VV> 66 Sedan for Sale (Fredericksburg, VA)

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Wed Mar 19 03:56:35 EDT 2008

Looks like it has been hit with a rock in upper pass corner, with small hole
there. Big cracks across it otherwise. Still there, keeping out most of the
weather...  It  needs a new one.  ;>)

Courtesy Mark Corbin:  FWIW, Originally a 500 w/sandlewood tan exterior.
This assumes I copied the numbers down correctly.. <g>

Chuck S