<VV> who does powder coating

Edelstein and Payne eandp at mindspring.com
Wed Mar 19 13:03:35 EDT 2008

Frank,
     A couple of years ago had the upper and lower a-arms and the rear control arms, along with the engine shrouds all done on my son's car by an outfit near the Raleigh-Durham airport.  Actually had the suspension components and the top shrouds done a metallic blue-green to almost match the car.  They turned out REAL NICE and look real trick on the car.  Don't remember what it all cost, and the metallic stuff was more, but the folks did a real good job, including sand blasting everything first.  The manager was real interested in our Corvair project.  They have an oven big enough to do whole car frames and do them for NASCAR, I believe.  The business is Top Coat Inc., 919-787-0302.  Sorry but I don't remember the name of the guy we dealt with.

                    Travis Payne  65 Monza coupe
                    Raleigh, NC   65 500 coupe