<VV> Windshield washer concentrate bottle cleaning

Brandes, Guy GBrandes at loebermotors.com
Wed Mar 19 14:24:10 EDT 2008

Hi All,

I don't have an answer to the question but I suspect something like
Miratic (sp) acid would work.

I would like to know what color the factory solvent concentrate was back
in the 60's.

Regards,

Guy Brandes

I have one of the triangular bottles that is supposed to hold the
concentrate for the windshield washer. It has sat for many, many years
with
just a little bit of the pink concentrate left in it, and I am trying to
clean it. I've tried using a bottle brush with any number of
solvents/cleaners to no avail. Anyone have any ideas on what can remove
the
pink stain on the inside of the glass bottle?

Thanks,

--
Ask me how you can win this 64 Monza Convertible

http://s150.photobucket.com/albums/s114/65CrownV8/TCC%20Project%20Car/

George Jones
Post messages to: VirtualVairs at corvair.org
Change your options: