<VV> Fw: Alignment Question

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 19 15:52:24 EDT 2008

That sounds a lot like what I did - and at the Firestone store.  I had made
sure that everything would turn without breaking and brought the specs I
wanted to use and a copy of a page or two from the manual.  The service
writer (do they call them that at Firestone?) said they could not do it for
their regular flat price and would have to charge for the actual time.
Turned out that I saved about $15.00 on the job (off the flat price) because
it went so well, even with me hovering over the tech to make sure things
were right.
Later, JR
CCE CORVANANTICS CORSA SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110