<VV> Turbo Carbonator

Craig Nicol nicolcs at aol.com
Wed Mar 19 21:19:12 EDT 2008

My turn…  What’s the hot tip for removing the lower carburetor bolts on a
180 Turbo?  I’ve tried about six (more like ten) combinations of sockets,
universal sockets, curved wrenches, and so on.  It looks like what I need to
do is to saw off about a 3” stub from the end of a 12-point box end wrench;
sound about right?  Once it’s apart, is there a better answer for the lower
bolts?

TIA,

Craig Nicol

65 180 EO Corsa ‘Vert