<VV> VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 38, Issue 64

Dave Thompson dave.thompson at verizon.net
Thu Mar 20 02:27:24 EDT 2008

Hey guys,

I just got some 56 series wire connectors (duplicates of what are used on
the Corvair) in the mail from Wirelm.com. He has a small business out of his
house. Along with the parts, I received his catalog. WOW! What a great bunch
of hard to find stuff! His website only shows 1/4 of what he has. Call him
616-669-2132(no e-mail published) and ask him for a catalog. It will be a
great addition to any restorer's library, whatever car you are working on.

Dave Thompson
Westminster, Ca
63 Convertible Spyder