<VV> brake light

Dorairaj Isaac dnaisaac at rogers.com
Fri Mar 21 08:00:01 EDT 2008

Hi,

I recently purchased a '69 from Florida. This car's original owner was Mr.
Dick Langworth who was the founder of CORSA.. I reside in Toronto CANADA.
The car came to me in the middle of Jan this year. I could not do anything
to it as we have had an extreme winter with a lot of snow and it has been
extremely cold. Just last week I was able to get the car running after
installing a set of carbs from Wolf Enterprises of Florida. The car runs
well now. The brake light on the dash stays on all the time. The brake pedal
is alright and works fine. The emergency brake also works fine. Can somebody
please tell me what to look for. Thank you in advance.

Dorai <><

'69 coupe 140 4 speed

'65 Convertible 110 4 speed

'62 Sedan 110 4 speed.