<VV> Trunk Keyhole Spring?

kcvair at netscape.com kcvair at netscape.com
Fri Mar 21 10:11:29 EDT 2008

Apparently the '66 is different than the one off a '65.  I have the same problem on my '66 so thought I would just take the spring off an extra bar I have which is a '65 and it is completely different, so will have to order the correct one.  Be sure you get the correct one if you have to order one.  Ken

KCVAIR
66 CORSA CN W/AIR
65 CORSA CP