<VV> brake light

Dennis PLEAU ddpleau at msn.com
Fri Mar 21 13:54:10 EDT 2008

Assuming when you bled your brakes, the last wheel you did was on the front, have someone press lightly on the brake pedal and open a rear bleeder until the light goes off.  If that doesn't work try the same thing on the front.  You are trying to center a pressure switch with equal pressure on both sides, it stays in the center in the open position, if you have a fluid leak the pressure will be less on one side than the other and the switch will move to the low pressure side and close the circuit and the light will come on.  What you need to do is to move the switch back to the center.

Dennis