<VV> Richard Langworth car.

Gary Swiatowy mopar at jbcs2.net
Fri Mar 21 17:14:40 EDT 2008

Interesting you end up with one of Richard Langworths cars.
Is he still alive?
He is also one of the founders of Automobile Quarterly, which is a quarterly
book on classic cars. They have featured Corvairs several times over the
years. I have every issue from number 1 to present.

By the way.
How did you make out with that motor????
Was it OK?

Gary Swiatowy