<VV> Matt

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Sat Mar 22 00:56:54 EDT 2008

It was great visiting Dennis!...And the guys in the Corvair New Mexico
chapter...plus several other Buds from other Vair Forums....

I've been traveling the last 3 weeks......Vairs every few days..

What normally takes me overnight [ 1100 miles], took 3 days on the way
back...but then I'm retired....no future!!! LOL!

MN

In a message dated 3/21/2008 10:55:55 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,