<VV> Wheels for Sale (late model)

Jonathan Kendig corsa3litre at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 22 09:02:27 EDT 2008

  Now that Spring has sprung, I have the perfect set of wheels to complete your project for the new driving season.  I have four 14x6 American Racing Torque Thrust D wheels with 3.375" of back spacing.  The wheels are in great shape with no curb rash, and are complete with all center caps and lug nuts.  Pictures are available upon request.  I am asking for $400 for the set, and am willing to ship them.  I am located in the Baltimore, MD area for those who would like to pick them up.

  Thank you very much,

  Jonathan Kendig