<VV> Wire Set for GM HEI Corvair Engine

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 22 11:19:59 EDT 2008

This sounds like the same setup used on the Fiero, or other 2.5, 2.8 motors
of the period. They were 8mm wires with  'normal' terms and insulators for
the cap, and 3" ribbed insulators at the plug end. Some had metal heat
shields over these insulators.

harry yarnell
poohbah of Perryman
perryman garage and orphanage