<VV> Wire Set for GM HEI Corvair Engine

Bill Elliott corvair at fnader.com
Sat Mar 22 16:07:41 EDT 2008

Either HEI distributor requires modification to be driven by the Corvair
engine.

The larger cap unit, while being better at eliminating inner cap
crossfiring, requires further modifications to the engine sheetmetal in
order to physically fit. The small cap HEI requires no modification to
the engine itself, just the modification to the distributor.

Sorry, can't be of any help on specifically where the small cap units
originate...

Bill