<VV> crank main seal oil leak

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Sat Mar 22 19:34:53 EDT 2008

Althose "Quick-sleeves" are commonly used on other cranks..it's usually for
a groove that has been worn in over time from the seals lip..

I'd try it...pressure is not that great..may stay round!

If not..replace the crank... I doubt anyone hit the flange with a  BFG...it's
been dropped  IMO

Matt Nall

In a message dated 3/22/2008 4:07:38 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,