<VV> McQueen book - Corvair content

Gary Swiatowy mopar at jbcs2.net
Sun Mar 23 09:20:31 EDT 2008

Film clip from the Thomas Crown Affair featuring the McQueen Dune Buggy.
http://www.mcqueenonline.com/tcadunebuggyvid.htm

http://www.mcqueenonline.com/tcadunebuggy.htm

http://danadkins.net/dunebuggy.aspx

And just about anything you would ever want to know about it.

I got my copy of The Thomas Crown Affair, new off Amazon.com for $6.99
Also seen copies in the $5 bin at Wally World...............

Gary Swiatowy