<VV> tissue despencer

Mike Jacobi mvjacobi at comcast.net
Sun Mar 23 14:57:19 EDT 2008

Clarks and the Underground have been so incredibly helpful to me in keeping
Vairforceone (63 Monza vert) on the road that I would urge everyone to buy
anything they need from one of them.....

And I have no doubt that Wolf enterprises and all the other vendors are just
as good.

You can't keep the kind of support we vair lovers have come to expect unless
we encourage it by patronizing those who provide it.

This has been emphasized locally here by the arrival of big box stores and
the extinction of the mom and pop hardware store that I used to
patronize...they'd be glad to loan you (free) tools.  Sure the faucet cost a
dollar or two more, but you knew that it was the right one...and they'd be
right there for advice or tool lending as needed.

Just my humble, polite and non-threatening opinion.

Mike (Wishing I had a Clarks Catalog for my 69 Buick Wildcat) in Michigan