<VV> tissue despencer

Dave Thompson dave.thompson at verizon.net
Sun Mar 23 19:26:53 EDT 2008

OK,

Several of you made excellent points. I will purchase the Tissue dispenser
from Clarks. I agree with some of you that we should support the venders
that help us keep our Corvairs on the road. I always patronize the local
"Mom & Pop" shops and only go to the warehouses if I can't get it elsewhere.
The way I see it, I'm investing the extra $20.00 to make sure that I can buy
other parts years from now. I found a cap & rotor at a local store that I
was going to get next week. However, after reading the responses on this
thread, I just purchased a spare cap & rotor, fan belt and fuel filter from
Clarks.

Dave Thompson
Westminster, CA
63 convertible Spyder

P.S. I just downloaded the Corvair Underground catalog. I will read through
it this evening.