<VV> Compression

Michael Kovacs kovacsmj at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 23 19:32:49 EDT 2008

If it were me and I intended to keep the car (how many miles on it? other wise good condition?) I would pull the engine and do a major overhaul. That way you can find and correct all the problems in one effort. I've done it with my '66 that lost a cylinder and it now runs very well.

Where do you live? Got help there?

Didn't you notice a loss of power??

MIKE KOVACS