<VV> Door speaker boots.

Brian bmoneill at juno.com
Mon Mar 24 10:12:39 EDT 2008

I’m in the process of putting speakers in the doors of my 65 Corsa convertible.  I’ve gotten the rubber accordion boots form the East Coast vendor but there were no installation instructions.  The boots appear to be too long to install them straight across from the door to the body.  Can anyone either send me a picture/dimensions or tell me where to find instructions on how to install them?  I’ve looked at modern cars and they have the boots running upwards from the door to the body.  The same for Vairs?  Thanks in advance.