<VV> Greenbrier in Movie - future

P.H. Raker n556p at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 24 12:37:21 EDT 2008

Hello,
     Last weekend as I was making plans to travel to Chicago to inspect
a Greenbrier (I was thinking seriously of purchasing it) I received a
call from the owner.  He had been contacted by a company that wanted to
use it in a movie.  They offered him $200 more than what he was asking
of me, so he took it.  It's a'64, Maroon with White stripe, 110/pg, has
15" American Racing Torque Thrust wheels, center and rear seats are
from some different van (more recent and more comfortable than the
original benches).  No word as to what movie or when.  Watch for it!

Phil Raker
'65 Corsa Cpe - 140/4