<VV> supposition (suspension) yup , its corvair related!

tkalp at cox.net tkalp at cox.net
Mon Mar 24 16:07:22 EDT 2008

In 1968 I built a 23 T Corvair powered.  Started out with EM Corvair front and rear.  It was 1300 lbs 1000 on the back and 300 on the front.  Used stock springs in the rear and it rode fine for the front I used some of the old style coil overload springs and it seemed to work out fine.  It would pull the wheels going into second and third . . . never tried banging it into fourth.  Had a slightly modified '64 Turbo motor.

Photos at
http://members.cox.net/rarevair/23t.htm
Still have all the parts around, just need to put it together.

Terry Kalp