<VV> Even more CORSA / Crying on VV???

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Mon Mar 24 19:30:46 EDT 2008

In a message dated 3/24/2008 3:41:47 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
upnorth1 at gmail.com writes:

What I  find interesting, is  all the crying on this board about those of  us
who have not become members YET.

What crying?  This is a FREE SPEECH  country /  Internet  World!

You cannot see the FACES of those writing....you cannot ADD emotions to  what
is read......you take it for  what you READ...not read INTO  each  message.

And yes...you are entitled to YOUR opinion.......just don't  go  around
talking trash!  Suggest other SUBSCRIBE and see for  themselves!

I'm a CORSA member....but belong to NO Chapter....although many "claim"  me!!
 LOL!!

Matt  Nall
All Vairs! All unoriginal
_http://members.aol.com/patiomatt_ (http://members.aol.com/patiomatt)
somewhere  between Sea Mountain and Coos Bay.  OR.

Home.