<VV> 2 cylinder ultralight vair engine.

Dave Thompson dave.thompson at verizon.net
Tue Mar 25 00:13:59 EDT 2008

Steve,

I studied the 2-cylinder Corvair and almost built one. I sold the plans when
I changed the aircraft I was going to build. I too cannot find the website
anymore. However, William Wynne of Flycorvair.com and a friend have one
running on a plane. You might write him and see if he can help you out.

As for building one for practice, it requires substantial modification and
machining. In my opinion, it would be easier to just rebuild a full size 6
cylinder engine. If I can do it from the "green book" most anyone can.

Dave Thompson
63 Convertible Spyder