<VV> LM Selection on CORSA Classifieds (FS)

Craig Nicol nicolcs at aol.com
Tue Mar 25 00:18:23 EDT 2008

I'm thinning out the herd and have listed three out of my four Corvairs on
the CORSA classified site (http://www.corvair.org/csaclads.php).  I'm only
planning on selling two but I thought I'd list all three and see where
things lead.  Selling any one of them is going to make me sad but the
reality of six collector cars ('65 FI Vette + four Corvairs + GMC
Motorhome)is weighing upon me. They are all great cars but there just isn't
enough of me to go around!
Craig Nicol

Checked by AVG.
6:50 PM