<VV> Door speaker boots.

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 25 10:47:39 EDT 2008

Indeed, the installation instructions for the multiplex has the boot
location measurments. They are in the manuals that Clark's sells, as I
supplied him with them. Just that any templates (like for drilling of the
inside remote control mirror joystick) that were included in the various
accessory kits aren't in the instruction manuals.

As a related issue, I HAVE supplied Clark's with a/c installation
templates, though. And I think it would be good for anyone who has original
kit templates from ANY accessory kit to offer Cal the use of them. I'm
going to round up the ones I have and contact him in the near future.

-Mark

Classic