<VV> Murphy Auto Museum August event

Jack Pinard corvairjack at verizon.net
Wed Mar 26 15:16:55 EDT 2008

Dan Murphy has always been a strong supporter of Ventura County Corvairs at his excellent museum.
He hosted a terrific installation dinner several years ago and has included VCC in other classic car events.
Cool August Days will be a major event, and a special opportunity to show Corvairs as "Collector Cars".
I hope you will join me in participating.
Please ask your club to list it as a scheduled activity on their calendar.
Jack Pinard, former president VCC

> Subject: Murphy Auto Museum August event
> Jack
Haven't talked to you for quite awhile. Museum is doing fine, but
want more visitors to see what we have put together.
> Have attached our flyer for the First Annual "Cool August Days."
> Can you get this to your members? Your support can help make this a
> big event for Oxnard and for our museum. I hope you can arrange for
> many of your members to attend.
> Would be glad to hear from you by phone so that I can fill you in
> on more details. The mayor and downtown merchants are fully on
> board with the project.
> Dan Murphy

      Find the Best  Air Fares Fast  at:  www.pinardtravel.com

  John W. "Jack" Pinard  116 E Garden Green, Port Hueneme CA 93041 - Home 805 984-2692  -  Cell 805 340-6533