<VV> LM Corvair selection on CORSA Online

Craig Nicol nicolcs at aol.com
Thu Mar 27 11:22:57 EDT 2008

I've heard several reports that the links to my '65 EO 180 'Vert don't work
with certain browsers.  If you are having trouble viewing the pictures,
please email me directly and I'll send them to you.  Thanks for all the
interest!
If you haven't already, please check them out at
http://www.corvair.org/csaclads.php

Craig (now a perfessional phertographer) Nicol

'65 EO Corsa 180 'vert FS
'67 Monza 4-dr 140/4/posi FS

Checked by AVG.
8:52 AM