<VV> Dog Dish Hubcaps - and trim rings

Ron ronh at owt.com
Fri Mar 28 19:05:28 EDT 2008

While we're on the subject, I have a couple of sets of Clark's CX5364 Beauty
Rings (which they no longer stock) and am wondering what hub caps they fit
on?  These rings are too small to fit on the "Chevrolet Corvair" hubcaps so
there must be a smaller cap that they somehow attach to.  Does anyone know
anything about these rings?  I have two sets of them, still as wrapped by
Clark's.  I'd appreciate any info.
RonH