<VV> A CORSA Chapter near you

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 29 00:30:16 EDT 2008

VERY Good idea, but could stand to be refined.  Example, CCE has a PO Box in
Matteson IL, but so far as I know - we've never actually had a meeting
there.  Meetings are in Villa Park IL at The VFW Hall - 39 E Saint Charles
Rd.  That is at least an hour drive (likely more) from where the arrow
points on the map.

Oh, on that topic...  why not list the chapters on the CORSA web site
alphabetically by state and then club name.  Listing them numerically does
not make a lot of sense to me.  I know, they can be sorted through the
filters but that might not be immediately apparent to a first time looker.

Later, JR

CCE CORVANANTICS CORSA SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140