<VV> A CORSA Chapter near you

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Sat Mar 29 00:40:47 EDT 2008

In a message dated 3/28/2008 9:30:20 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
hmlinc at sbcglobal.net writes:

VERY  Good idea, but could stand to be refined.  Example, CCE has a PO Box in

Matteson IL, but so far as I know - we've never actually had a meeting
there.  Meetings are in Villa Park IL at The VFW Hall - 39 E Saint  Charles
Rd.  That is at least an hour drive (likely more) from where  the arrow
points on the map.

Yeah, these P.O.Boxes can be misleading. Corsa West (that's hosting the
Convention) is listed in Mission Hills, but we meet in Van Nuys.
L:ikewise, the Detroit area club that hosted last years Convention--I doubt
they meet as far away from Detroit as Swartz Creek (up by Flint.)

Scotty from Hollyweird

Home.