<VV> Palm Beach Auction Result

Steven steven at sashimi.org
Sat Mar 29 11:39:06 EDT 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rick Norris" <ricknorris at suddenlink.net>
To: "Steven" <steven at sashimi.org>; "Virtual Vairs"
<virtualvairs at corvair.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 29, 2008 8:10 AM
Subject: Re: <VV> Palm Beach Auction Result

> Gee,
> those photos showed a lot of white sand around........
>
> TLH

Considering that BJ is a professional auction house, it is striking that the
photos are anything but professional.  The background in the photos of this
Corvair is the same as I've seen for a number of other auctioned vehicles at
other locales, leading me to believe it may be the location of one of the
frequent consigners.

The photos of the two Corvairs you're selling (Rick's cars advertised on the
CORSA classifieds) look a lot better to me.

- Steve B.