<VV> A CORSA Chapter Near You

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sun Mar 30 09:40:46 EDT 2008

I've known this for some time, but I've been a member longer.  Not
certain if I'm willing to admit how long :-)

Still, it would make sense if that were mentioned somewhere.

Of course if we really want such a change, then perhaps suggesting it
to the CORSA webmaster direct would be the best course of action ;-)

--Bryan