<VV> Temporary axel

rmvair at aol.com rmvair at aol.com
Sun Mar 30 18:53:42 EDT 2008

Our local high school wants to use my EM convertible "project car" for the garage scene in a production of the movie "Grease".
I bought this car with the engine out of it so it's hard to move it?around.
I seem to remember reading (years ago) about plans for building a "temporary" axle to put in, in place of a engine to facilitate moving car around.
I haven't been able to find those plans anyplace. Can someone point me in right direction to find those plans?

Thank you

Ron Mann