<VV> follow up to no compression in cylinder #3 - found the problem!

Jedd Hebrink jhebrink at anvilcom.com
Sun Mar 30 18:25:57 EDT 2008

Many thanks to all who offered help with my question regarding no
compression in cylinder #3.  I would especially like to acknowledge Michael,
Bill, Harry, James, JR, Jack, Russell Ron and Clark for their specific help
and recommendations.  Lots of good suggestions, but in the end, it turns out
to be something completely different!

I hope you will be able to view the pictures I took of the culprit.  I would
describe this as catastrophic damage to the rod, rod cap and bearing.
Probably did a number on my crankshaft too.

Still interested in hearing from anyone that wants to lob in ideas,
suggestions, amusing anecdotes or words of encouragement.

Thanks again,
Jedd

Checked by AVG.
5:02 PM