<VV> follow up to no compression

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Mon Mar 31 00:16:37 EDT 2008

Yeah, I've never seen an end cap give out like that.... WOW!
I know what a broken-top piston sounds like (picture a bell clapper inside  a
5 pound coffee can... yup, that's what it sounded like to me)... and I still
have that engine around here somewhere... but THAT... wow...
Thanks for sharing the picture with us!
Later,
Lonzo

In a message dated 3/31/2008 12:04:11 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,