<VV> Where is CNY?

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 31 23:52:51 EDT 2008

for further eschewing of obfuscation, and the wasting of bandwidth,

>Actually CNY is the identifier assigned by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) for the Canyonlands airport in Moab, UT.

and all those short-sighted folk that can't / don't see the rest of our
great country for inability to look past the Appalachians -- I guess
that is to our gain, so don't tell them about it!

"CNY" and "RMB" redirect here. For other uses, see CNY (disambiguation)
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CNY_%28disambiguation%29> and RMB
(disambiguation)
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RMB_%28disambiguation%29>. The ISO 4217
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_4217> abbreviation is CNY, although
also commonly abbreviated as "RMB". The Latinised symbol is ¥
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C2%A5>. --  Wikipedia

http://www.cny.org/ --  Welcome to Catholic New York Online
<http://www.cny.org/>

and, for non-Catholics,  http://cny.anglican.org/

for the children, http://www.kiddyhouse.com/CNY/ -- Chinese New Year
(simplified Chinese: ????; traditional Chinese: ????; pinyin: Nónglì
xi-nnián; literally: "Agrarian Calendar New Year")

and not one word about Fitch, except he'd really appreciate your sending
him vast amounts of money ...

Obfuscatorily yours,

Harold