<VV> CORSA Chapter map -- 2010 Caravan

Cliff tibbitts at qx.net
Mon Mar 31 17:37:48 EDT 2008

As one of the 3 or 4 that has been actively pushing this idea, I have tried
twice now to respond to the list.  My email server is being stubborn, so I
will try once more.  If the other two got through, please forgive me.

I agree fully with Tim and am glad to see that we have caught the attention
on the BOD. There are a lot of ideas being kicked around, but at the core we
all want to stick to the KISS plan, "Keep It Simple, well you know the
rest."

1. Establish four routes all leading to C.R. Iowa.
2. Have them run as close as possible to the chartered clubs.
3. Make it simple for clubs to join in.
4. As Tim pointed out, try and have interesting things to do at each of the
stop-overs.
5. The hardest part of all would be trying to have all 4 caravans arrive at
the same time, either Sunday afternoon or early Monday.

Lots of details to be worked out, but two years to do it.

Think positive.

Cliff Tibbitts
Lexington, KY