<VV> Top 10 biggest duds

RoboMan91324 at aol.com RoboMan91324 at aol.com
Wed Apr 1 03:32:34 EDT 2009

Oh yeah, Alan?!?!?  What about the 1959 Cadillac?

Just kidding.  That was one of the most bizarre designs  ever but I still
wish I owned a 1959 Biarritz Convertible.

I still love the 1955 - 57 Chevys.  My 1955 Sport  Coupe was the only car
that I still regret selling and wish I had back.  I  also covet the 1949 - 51
Mercury.  A working Ford Hardtop Convertible  would be nice too.  How about a
1959 El Camino?  The list goes  on.  The list might even include a Barockengel
now that I have  seen the picture.  Yes, I like the lines and wonder why it was
included in  the "Dud List."

By the way, I received your rust booklet.  Good  job.

Doc

In a message dated 3/31/2009 10:00:49 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,

Message:  1