<VV> Corvair 5 spd tranny

N6nev at aol.com N6nev at aol.com
Wed Apr 1 16:05:44 EDT 2009

_http://aboxer.tripod.com/_ (http://aboxer.tripod.com/)

I found this on google

In a message dated 4/1/2009 12:42:54 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
corvair65 at verizon.net writes:

Several  year ago, some one was offering a 5 speed tranny for the Corvair.
Anyone  have any experience with one of these?  Are the still available?  I
would love to get my revs down when driving on the highway for any length  of
time.

Russ Moorhouse
'65 Corsa coupe 140 HP
Kent  Island, MD