<VV> Corvairs for sale

Dave Thompson dave.thompson at verizon.net
Thu Apr 2 02:40:54 EDT 2009

Hi people!

We at LS Corvair Parts purchased the stock from an estate of a deceased
Corvair mechanic. Along with the parts were a bunch of Corvair cars, both
late and early, 1 wagon, 3 sand rails, a VW Baja bug and several FC's. They
are all in rather bad shape but most are very rebuildable. Some of them do
not have engines and one early has the entire rear cross member removed.
Only two are drivable. I have listed them on Craig's list (Los Angeles) for
several weeks now with only a few bites. We need the space and I for one do
not want to part them out. I'd rather see them get back on the road. Every
Corvair that is parted out is one less for future generations. Most of them
are listed for under $1K. If you are interested, please send me an email to
the address below and I will send you a list of what I have. We want to be a
Corvair parts house, not a used car lot.

Thanks for your time,

Dave Thompson

dave at lscorvairparts.com

1300 W. 253rd St