<VV> Appears to Always be in Neutral

Jim dcvjrv at att.net
Thu Apr 2 21:03:07 EDT 2009

Drivetrain has been removed and transmission and differential removed from
the engine.  Input shaft is definitely for a 3 speed.  Obtained a 4 speed
input shaft installed it and reinstalled the differential and transmission.
Yokes turn as intended.

Problem solved.

Thanks to all that offered input and support.

Jim V.
'64 Spyder Convertible