<VV> Gearz

Paul Fox paulvair at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 4 12:53:19 EDT 2009

Group,
       This is the car I put a new clutch in. The young man who owns it is taking body shop classes in school and will use the car for his project. He works weekends to support it. It's good to see younger folks into Corvairs. His dad Joe Reid has a beautiful late Sprint Clone and I think he is on this list and or Fastvairs. He's a car guy through and through.            Paul Fox