<VV> Headlight switch

GPARob at aol.com GPARob at aol.com
Sat Apr 4 13:20:00 EDT 2009

You know, I had that problem with a replacement headlight switch in my  early
73 Bronco.  I made it happen by putting some great Cibie Bobis into  the
headlight buckets.  The headlights worked fine on low beam, but when I  lit up the
extra extra bright brights, well, the stock circuit breaker couldn't  take
it.   it would kick the headlights on and off every 15-30 seconds  or so.
I wonder if you've replaced your headlights with something that might  draw
more amperage- like some cool blue Halogens? ?  ??

Just a  thought.

Rob Neighbour

recession.