<VV> Don't feel sorry for Cavemen

peter koehler pkoehler01 at atlanticbb.net
Sun Apr 5 10:23:43 EDT 2009

JR says he sometimes feels sorry for '60 owners. Nonsense!
We don't feel sorry for any other Corvair owners. Perhaps
we do sometimes feel sorry for owners of 1960 Falcons or
Valiants since they didn't have the common sense to
purchase a Corvair instead! As to Tony's desire to put a
HD starter in his 140 equipped '60; he might have to do
some body work to the base of rear package shelf area. Of
course if he was using a true blue "original 140" (as in
cubic inch displacement) he wouldn't need that HD starter
because our 80 horse engines don't need that much spinning
power to get us going!! - Caveman Pete in lovely Slippery
Rock, PA