<VV> VirtualVairs

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sun Apr 5 20:19:09 EDT 2009

In a message dated 4/5/2009 3:43:31 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
snddrafting at charter.net writes:

Hey All.  My name is Scott I live in Southern California. I joined the
group about a  week ago while looking for my first Corvair. I found one
and brought it  home yesterday. I am now the proud owner of a 65 Monza
coupe with a  140/4spd in it. It has been sitting for several years but
has very little  rust on it. I am excited to get started and look forward
to tapping into  this resource for info as I go. My goal is to have it up
and running for  Route 66 this September.

As everybody else has mentioned, welcome to the Corvair hobby. I suggest
that you try to pick up a copy of "Corvair Basics". It is a book sold by Corsa
(Corvair Society) that is a great guide for the new Corvair owner. If you
already know a lot about the Corvair, you might not need it, but is a great  guide
for the new owner. You can get it through Corsa, or probably through  several
Corvair parts vendors.

Seth  Emerson

C's the Day! - Corvair, Camaro, Corvette