<VV> What about Business Coupes???

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Sun Apr 5 23:53:38 EDT 2009

In a message dated 4/5/2009 8:47:38 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
carmerjr at mindspring.com writes:

Hey Boy, Didn't your Daddy ever tell you about Business coupes ???
.............No rear seat and plenty of room for sample cases and
boxes...........I know DeSoto made one as did Dodge and Plymouth but
I  can't remember seeing a Chrysler. There trunks were huge as  well.

 Don't forget  the Copulation  Coupee!!

   2dr.  no back seat.. no bracing between trunk and  front seat.. mattress...

 No door handle or window crank on passenger side!

Easy to get in!   gggg

 WCUT

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220572833x1201387477/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID