<VV> Free Hotel Stay at NECC BeaveRun Event

Brian bmoneill at juno.com
Mon Apr 6 11:46:45 EDT 2009

Win a Free Hotel Stay!

For the Northeast Corvair Council's track day and time trials at
BeaveRun Motorsports Complex in western Pennsylvania on Saturday, May
30, you could win a free stay at the host hotel, simply by reserving a
room.

The Hampton Inn in Cranberry Township has partnered with the NECC to
offer a drawing for a free two-night stay to any NECC participant who
makes their room reservation by April 30.   That's only three weeks from
now, so make your reservations today!  The hotel will take your credit
card information, but your card will not be charged until checkout.  If
you win the drawing, your card will not be charged at all!

The hotel is located at 210 Executive Drive, Cranberry Township,
Pennsylvania 16066 .  Make your reservations by contacting the hotel
directly, and mention "NECC" to get the group rate of $95.00 per night.
The hotel phone number is 1-724-776-1000, and the hotel web site is
http://www.hamptoninn.com/en/hp/hotels/index.jhtml?ctyhocn=PITWRHX
<http://www.hamptoninn.com/en/hp/hotels/index.jhtml?ctyhocn=PITWRHX>  .
Reserve your room for Friday night, May 29, and Saturday night, May 30.

Please note, we must as a group reserve a minimum of 20 rooms by April
30 in order to qualify for the free room giveaway, so please make your
reservations right away!

The drawing will take place during the informal Friday evening drivers'
meeting.

As for the track event itself, the Northeast Corvair Council is pleased
to be returning once again to BeaveRun, where will be using North
Circuit, which is approximately 1.6 miles long.  Located on gently
rolling terrain, this is a fast, flowing course with interesting
elevation changes.   We are particularly pleased to have been awarded a
Saturday date for this event, which will make it easier for more to
attend.

All makes and models of cars are welcome, subject to our usual safety
and tech inspections.  You can learn more on the NECC web site,
http://www.corvair.org/chapters/necc/page2.html

<http://www.corvair.org/chapters/necc/page2.html> We look forward to
seeing you there, and we hope that YOU are the winner!