<VV> Fw: Carb Problem

Charles Birchwood sharpiebandit06 at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 6 12:45:45 EDT 2009

Hears what I figured out, the hot side is carrying the cold side, because no fuel is making it out of the venturi cluster on the cool side, droplets of fuel way beyond normal operating levels is being dragged in to keep the engine idling. I have this carb servicd by grant young (they are his performance carbs) becasue it had gotten a bit of fuel tape and gas tank crude past the screen and clogged a tube in the carb. I have since prevented this problem with an inline fuel filter, so I have no clue what's blokcing it up now. I'm running it as it is with a bottle of STP carb cleaner mixed in the fuel and pushing my hand over the carb opening to create suction in hopes of ubblocking the venturi cluster. when I tested compression earlier, there was no fuel on the spark plugs, just dry carbon deposits; that's how I no something is blocked.

Does of of this seem to make sense?
 Charles Birchwood Ps. 121
"Nullius addictus judicare in verba magistri"-Horace