<VV> Looking For 110 HP Engine in western Washington

Jim Danner alias_unknown_2004 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 7 11:53:25 EDT 2009

Thanks to everyone who offered advice and insight into my 102hp problems.  I've decided to just go ahead and see if I can find a 110 hp engine.  I wanted one all along but the 102 was laying around and just seemed more convenient or expedient.  Since that isn't exactly the case, I'll start the search.

So if anyone in the South Sound area of Western Washington has a 110 hp they'd like to sell me, please email me.  I'm going to put it into a 1965 Sedan with a powerglide transmission.

Thanks in advance,

Jim Danner